Monday, April 28, 2008

NEIL DIAMOND IS COMING TO DALLAS!!!!!!!!



I grew up listening to Neil Diamond, Eagles and other "old bands." Now today those are the ones that i always seem to be listening to, also seem to be my favorites!! Well Neil Diamond is coming to Dallas!!!!!!!!! Tickets went on sale at 10 this morning and i purchased our tickets at 10:05. There are 8 of us going!!!! And two of us that can hardly wait. I dont think can sit still knowing that we are going to see Neil Diamond. The other person that shares my excitement is Jason. Although he just recently watch The Jazz Singer for the first time he is a huge fan also! Unfortunately Neil wont be here until October 16th. That means we have 170 days to wait. We are already makin plans for that night. Jason wants to wear a sequin shirt like the one Neil Diamond wears in the Jazz Singer. TRUST ME THERE WILL BE PICTURES OF THAT!!!!!

1 comment:

The Bullards! said...

OMG I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the hugest fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!