Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~WHERE IS MY BABY GOING?~

My baby Joshie is getting so big!!! I cant believe how much he is talking now. Plus he repeats EVERYTHING that you say! We were at Wal-Mart the other day and he was repeating a conversation someone else in the store was having. We have to be very careful what we say around him! :o)
Yesterday was a huge turning point for him....WE GOT RID OF THE PACI!!!! Well actually he got rid of it. He chews on the paci way more then he sucks on it. He even talks with it in his mouth and we always tell him to take it out while he is talking. Well he chews it so much that he rips it and it eventually breaks off. Well yesterday he showed me that it was "broken." I told him that he cant have it anymore and that he needs to throw it away. Then i thought that maybe this might be a good time to just get rid of it. Well he hasnt really even asked for it. He did at nap time yesterday and then again when he went to bed, but i just remind him that it broke and we had to throw it away, and he is fine with that answer.
I think i might be more sad then he is. That was still the baby in him. Now we have the blanket and he is still in his crib. When those two things go i might be a reck!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! Oh how I feel your pain! I love Jack now but do get a little sad and sentimental as he conquers new "big boy" stuff!

Whitney said...

I know...it happens so fast!