~POOR LITTLE COLE~
My little break dancing nephew has some major boo boo's. Yesterday his daddy came home riding his motorcycle and we all know how hot the pipes can be. Well little Cole went up to the bike and put both hands on the pipes. Greg (the daddy) said that he gave him and ice pack and Cole wouldn't let go of it. They took him to the hospital and he was there for about 3 hours. They ended up giving him morphine for the pain and sent him home all bandaged up. I was there when they got home and Cole was on cloud 9!! It was kind of funny. Has anyone ever seen Ace Ventura 2? When he is running through the forest and he got shot with those numbing darts. Well Cole started spinning his hands and arms like that because he couldn't feel anything from the morphine. It was funny!
Anyway these are a couple pictures i got of him last night. He holds up his hands and shows off his spongebob band aids on his bandages. The second picture you can see how happy he is.....once again, that's the morphine!!!!!






2 comments:
Not nice using the Ace Ventura reference...now I'm laughing! Poor Cole. Chance did that once on the stove, but it was just one hand, can't imagine it being both!
Oh my gosh! Poor little Cole. I actually ran into Greg tonight at Walgreen's and he told me about it. I can't imagine!
Post a Comment