HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!!!!
Well finally Josh is 30!! It doesnt make me feel so old anymore telling people that my husband is 29 when I am almost 32! :)
Well Happy Birthday Hunny!! I hope you have had a great day!
I love you!!
Just a few things about Josh.
He is one of the most giving people you will ever meet.
He cares so much for his family..aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents.
He loves his kids so much.
Every night he gets on the floor and wrestles with Joshie.
We are a great team. We always know each others next move and is always there waiting.
He would do ANYTHING for the 3 of us
He loves his kids more then anything in the world
He has the biggest heart.
He loves his dogs like his kids :)
Every Sunday morning he takes Joshie to go get donuts. Something Joshie looks forward to every weekend.
Joshie loves his so much!

Anything to play with the kids and keep cool!

He will wear anything i pick out for him! :)







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh! Hopefully one of these days we will get to see you again:) We miss you and your beautiful family!
Happy for you and Happy Birthday to Josh! Glad God blessed you with such a good man Jamie. You deserve it!
so cute! I haven't seen josh in SOO long :(
Post a Comment