Friday, December 18, 2009

HELLO READERS!!

I know it has been weeks actually maybe even months since i have written anything. Just thought i would update you on a few things.
WE ARE EXPECTING BABY ROMBERG #3!!!
This baby is the reason i havent written in a while. I have been horribly sick!! I dont even want to go into detail because i might feel sick again! :)
I am not due until June 28th so i have a loooooong way to go!

Thanksgiving was spent in Colorado with my family at my parents house. It is always great when we are all together. We will all be together this coming week for Christmas here in TX. I cant wait!!

Joshie is bugging me to get on the computer and play games, so hopefully it wont be months till i write again!! I will leave you with a cute video of little Miss Reese!!

2 comments:

A.M. said...

I have missed reading your blog a ton. Glad you are back. But I understand....I had this grand plan to announce my pregnancy on my blog on Christmas last year and was so sick I didn't even get around to it. My best friend, Kristyn (Kemp), found out through the grapevine. I had only told my parents and PJ's parents then got so sick I couldn't even get excited and my parents told her parents and she called me and was like, what????

Hope you feel better very soon. Can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy and baby romberg #3! Love ya!

KrisD Mauga said...

Jaime... yes I do have a pricelist on my website... http://krashingmotions.info
I have 4 packages available for family sessions. Mini sessions up to flushmount albums included.
I would love to meet you in March!
You can get to my email through my site.
Cheers!
KrisD Mauga