HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY
Well today is Joshies 4th birthday!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! I know i say this all the time, but, i really cant believe how fast it has gone! What happen to my little baby? He is turning into such a handsome and very sweet boy!
I LOVE THIS KID SOOOO MUCH! I love when he wakes up in the morning he comes running to me to give me a hug. Then we have to cuddle on the couch for a few minutes before he runs off. I love how sweet he tries to be to Reese even though she can be so mean to him and knows how to push his buttons. Then he gets his feelings hurt because he is trying to be nice and she isnt. I love when we are in the car and he starts the "who loves me" game that we play. When it comes to everyone else he is always the first to shout "I DO!" I love the moments when he comes to me just to give me a hug and tell me that he loves me. I love when we lay on the couch together at night before he goes to bed. I love how much he always asks about the relatives he never gets to see and how much he misses them and loves them like Mema, Pop, Great Mondee (Josh's Grandma) and my brothers family. Even there dog Chelsea.
I really could go on and on about how sweet this kid is but i will just leave you with some pictures of how handsome he is!! :)
I tried to get baby pictures of him but the cd's weren't working well.
He LOVES Toy Story right now. These are going to be his Thank You cards.





No comments:
Post a Comment