Sunday, August 29, 2010

PICTURES, PICTURES AND MORE PICTURES

My friend Megan is a very talented photographer!!! Its actually a new found hobby of her's and i am so glad because she does such a good job!! :) She took the picture of the kids that is at the top of my blog.

She came down and took these great pictures of the kids. Mostly Kinley because we wanted to get shots of her in her room. In a couple of weeks we are going to meet up again and take new family pictures. I cant wait for those!!

Well get ready because there are a bunch of pictures!!!

THANKS AGAIN MEGAN!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!



My aunt bought this dress..its made from a vintage pillow case. I love it!!

I love Reese's face in this one! Soooo her!


Mmmm not sure about this picture thing. :)


Reese in her rocking chair that her Uncle Jay made for her.
I got inspired by Kinley's dress..so i went to an antique store and bought a vintage pillow case and made one for Reese.



Baby feet are the best!

I could kiss this face all day long!!

Oh and i made this onsie for Kinley with a tutu on it!!




2 comments:

Brandon and Erin said...

LOVE the pictures!!!! SO ADORABLE!!

Tiffany said...

Your pictures are adorable...I also love the her smiles in the post below. :) I just wanted to let you know that you can get the backpack pattern for free on the Moda Bake Shop. Their link is www.modabakeshop.com Hope that helps and have fun with it! :)