Monday, October 25, 2010

Kinley



Well i havent been the greatest blogger lately.

Kinley was 4 months old on Saturday. I hate how fast time is going. I already miss the little tiny baby and i am dreading when she is out of the stage that she is. I love it right now. She is all smiles and just babbles as loud as she can!! It is the cutest thing. Gonna miss it when its gone. :(
Well here are a few pictures from the last few months.

We took her to her first "Angel" game. She has on her pink Angel gear.

This is suppose to be her Halloween costume. Joshie wore it for his first Halloween and he enjoyed it a lot more then she does. :) I think i will just pass on a costume for her this year. I dont think she will mind.


Love this picture of the two of them! Such a cute moment!

And of course her big blue eyes and big cheeks! She really loves when i pinch her cheeks. It makes her laugh!!

No comments: