Monday, November 1, 2010

HALLOWEEN

Halloween was fun this year!! The kids understood it so much more then last year. Two days before they kept asking us if it was time to get candy. Thats all they wanted and now we ended up with two huge bowls of candy. I DONT WANT IT!!!

Jason had a Halloween party this year and Josh and I even dressed up. There were some really great costumes there! Then yesterday a friend that we meet through our neighbor invited us to her house for a carnival. They did a great job!! They had 10 games that they put together in their backyard for the kids. Kids had a blast!! We got so much candy that i wasnt looking forward to trick or treating at home.
BUT...we did anyway and got sooo much more candy.
The kids dentist is giving out money for candy this year.
Think i just might do it!! :)

Me and my little Kinley

THE DOT!!!! This costume was the BEST!! I made this with the help of his parents. We did a great job!!

Jason the gangster, Gene as Woody and Josh as the warden

Josh and I..Warden and pregnant inmate.

The cutest Buzz Lightyear

The cutest Ladybug!!!
I wanted to get more pictures but i think Kinley got sick and barfed her entire bottle all over me!! :) So needless to say we left and it was only 8:30. One way to get home early!! :)

No comments: