Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kiddie Conversation...

Some of you have heard about this conversation on Facebook. So this is for the family and friends who haven't yet.

We used to give Joshie and Reese a bath together. I was started to get the feeling that maybe it was time to start bathing them separately. They are getting bigger and more curious..wink wink!

Well they were in the bath together and Reese was doing some acrobatic thing. Putting her legs up on one side of the tub and her arms on the other side and pulling herself out of the water. She was so proud! At that time Joshie was getting into the tub and once he was in her says to Reese "Are you so sad that your dinger is cut off?"

I had to run out of the bathroom because i was dying!!! That has got to be the funniest thing i have ever heard in my life!!!
Needless to say they no longer take baths together! :)

2 comments:

A.M. said...

That is so funny. I have to tell PJ. I wish I could get stuff like that on video all the time. I was wondering about baths together lately myself. And how in the world do I keep Pete from seeing me shower or change. Gosh! Enjoy your beautiful kiddos. Love ya.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hahaha, this is priceless! I feel like we are going to be facing some similar comments very soon :)!