Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Surveying the kids.....

My friend just did the cutest thing on her blog!  So of course i have to do the same thing!!  :)


Joshua:
Age: 5
What's your favorite color?  Red
Who's your best friend? Jox
What's your favorite food?  Corn Dogs
Where is your favorite place? Colorado

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What is your favorite thing to do? Play

What is your favorite song?
 Thomas the Train

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Fireman
If you could be anything, what would you be? Dinosaur
How old do you want to be when you get married? "I'm not doing it!"  So embarrassed about the question!  :)
Do you want to be a Daddy someday? Yup

What kind of daddy do you think you will be?
 I dont know
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I just dont know
What makes you most happy? I dont know.....he started getting embarrassed



Reese
Age: 3
What's your favorite color? Purple
Who's your best friend? Bella

What's your favorite food? Chicken Nuggets
Where is your favorite place?  Jackie's.....Its actually called Joes Restaurant and the lady that owns it, her name is Jackie.
What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
What is your favorite thing to do? Play

What is your favorite song?
 Wheels on the bus

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Doctor...AWESOME!!!
If you could be anything, what would you be? A doctor
How old do you want to be when you get married? 7
Do you want to be a Mommy someday?  Yes

What kind of mommy do you think you will be?
  I dont know
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?  Mommy
What makes you most happy? Playing Nemo....a game on the computer

No comments: