Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reese's first day of preschool

Well my little Reesie girl started preschool! She is beyond excited about it!  My...I'm just excited for her to have friends to play with while Joshua is off to school.  She loved her first day!  She kept asking me when i was leaving!  :)  I don't think this child has any fears.  When i came back to pick her up she kept saying, "I'm coming back tomorrow right?"   She wants to do everything that her big brother does..i just don't want her to grow up that fast!

I love you my little peanut!!  So proud of you on your first day!


Reese and Luke..neighbors and best friends!  They go to the same preschool.


So excited to be heading to school!



Her first school project! After this picture she says "are you leaving now?"  :)

2 comments:

Brandon and Erin said...

Wow...how can she be in preschool!! She looks so adorable! Wish we lived closer...her and Brynn would get along so well:)

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Hey! Guess who won my strap giveaway?? Number 10...you :)!! Email me at savvylittlewomen@gmail.com so I can get your info!