Friday, May 4, 2012

Our wonderful, awesome, cool neighbors took us out to their families house in the country!  I have never been anywhere as country as this!  I always thought Mansfield was country!  There property is so pretty!  They have 42 acres.  The kids had a blast!!  We fed cows!  Literally out of our hands!  Kids thought that was so cool!  They got to ride around on the mule.  Josh (daddy) actually thought it as a real mule! :) We brought bikes and food and made a fun day out of it!  They have this pond behind their house that we went fishing in.  Reese ended up beating everyone and catching 3 fish!  I never in a million years would have thought she had that much patience!


This is the mule!!
 
 

Kinley feeding the cow.  So surprised she did it!
 
 
Fishie #1
 
 
Fishie #2
 
Fishis #3
 
Nate was trying to get her to touch it!  Such a cute picture of both of them!
 
Poor little guy didnt catch anything.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: