WHAT I HAVE BEEN UP TO
I have been getting in touch with my crafty side lately! :)
It all started with this
What is it you ask?? Well my neighbor, Becky, asked me if i could sew her son a nap mat. He started preschool and needed one. She didnt like anything she found on line and wanted a pattern that Luke would like. So she found a very easy pattern on line and asked if i could do it. I HAVE NEVER sewn anything like this before. I am used to sewing little blankets and stuff that doesnt need a pattern. Well anyway..I DID IT!!! I was so proud!! :) It turned out so cute!
This is what it looks like when you roll it up..it even has a strap to throw around your shoulder.
Then i thought maybe i could make an outfit for Reese. So i bought a pattern that was labeled "easy." Mind you i havent sewn an outfit since i was in 7th grade. It took me a while and had to throw away the first outfit, but i didnt give up and i tried again and this is what i ended up with...




2 comments:
Love what you've done! You are very talented friend!
Wow, very impressive! I wish I could sew!!
Post a Comment