Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HALEY BREANNE

Today is my nieces 11th birthday!!! 11!!!! REALLY? I cant believe it. Josh and I always remember the first day we met her and got to hold her. I was the happiest aunt in the world! (i actually have a picture of it but not on the computer)
Haley is a HUGE soccer fan and a GREAT soccer player!! Im pretty sure she is the best in her age group! She loves the Chelsea soccer team and has her room decorated in everything Chelsea blue! She has even named her dog Chelsea! :)
She wants to be a professional soccer player when she gets older and there is no doubt in my mind that she will accomplish it! She really is amazing at it!! I wish i was able to see her play more often. She even practices her autograph!!
She is growing up way to fast and i can only hope to be close to all of them someday!!
I love you Haley and i hope you have the best birthday you've ever had!!

i wish this was bigger but i dont know how to do it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: