Wednesday, October 21, 2009


DANCE CLASS

Reese had her first dance class a few weeks ago. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!! I put her in the class so she could play with other girls. All my friends and neighbors have boys so she has NO girlfriends. I feel bad for her. I also hoped this class would have more then 3 girls! :)
Well the first class was horrible!!!! Its started out good. We did some stretching and she did them with me. I thought she is going to have fun and be a good girl!! I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG!! We started using props to get the girls to dance and Reese wanted no part of it. She decided she was going to cry and cry and cry. She would run to the door and try to get out. Finally i just gave up and we left. Luckily the class is only a 1/2 hour and we only had about 10 more minutes left.
Oh one more thing...it turned out she was at the beginning of a week long sickness!! The second class, which we had this past weekend, went so good!! She had so much fun and love playing with all the props the teacher had and even playing with the 2 other girls!! YAH!!

Before class...eating donuts and happy as can be!

Stretching...look at the look on her face. "I think im not going to like this."

"Okay maybe i will try stretching with mom"

"Okay this is not what i want to be doing."

"THAT WAS THE MOST TRAUMATIC THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!"


That was just so much fun!! :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Erin said...

Thanks for making me laugh! I needed it! I love her face. Gotta love those mom moments..you are so excited for your kid and they don't care 1 bit:) Oh well...at least she liked it the second time!