Friday, May 30, 2008

JOSHIE'S BIG BOY HAIR CUT
~May 30, 2008~


I finally took Joshua to get a real hair cut. Lucky for us our friend Kristine has been cutting his hair, but last time was a struggle to get it cut. So we took him to a place called Cool Cuts for Kids. He sat in a fire truck, watched the movie Thomas the Train and ate M-n-M's. I guess anything to get him to sit still. The lady did such a good job and was so fast. Completely worth the $20 hair cut.


This is what he looked like.....mop head!!!

Getting started (eyes glued on Thomas the Train)

First mohawk....i LOVE it!!!

This is the fake cry face...finally got a good picture of it

Finally product!!


2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my goodness! He looks at least 5 years old now! I love it!

The Bullards! said...

What a big boy! It was so good seeing you this weekend! I could just hold that lil girl of yours all day! Hope you can come visit when Josh is gone!