Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Reesie Girl is 5 Months Old Today

My Reesie is 5 months old today. These last 5 months have gone by so fast!!! It is amazing what she accomplishes in her first 5 months. Plus growing like a weed!!!! Look out Joshie because i think she might catch up and pass him soon!!


~To my Reesie Girl~
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,Your dreams stay big,
and your worries stay small,You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
this is my wish.




This was the day she was born


5 Months later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First, all I can say is she is TOO cute!!! I just want smooch her! Second, man she looks like her daddy!