Saturday, December 6, 2008



~HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESIE GIRL!!~
Well today is the day. I really cant believe how fast this year has gone.
Happy birthday my sweet girl! I love you so much and I am so grateful to be your Mommy!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! I hope you have a very special day!!!

The Bullards! said...

Happy Birthday future daughter in law! Im so sorry that we couldnt be there. Yesterday was kinda a flop, I was scheduled to work then got called off last minute, then the boys had flu shots and Gavin has developed this lovely seal like cough =( I wish we could have been there and we will still get together soon like we planned. Love you and miss you all! Give Joshes hugs from us to

Livin' Wright said...

Cutest pictures EVER! love the tutu! Did you make it?

Brandon and Erin said...

love love love you all. Miss you guys. I love that she is such a girly girl...so cute. Happy Birthday to your little lady.