~HELLO FROM COLORADO~
Well we have been here for almost a week now and the kids are finally adjusting, slowly but they are getting there.
My parents house is so awesome!! For those of you who don't know, they have been building their own log cabin up in the mountains. It really is gorgeous!! The view is absolutely amazing. I have been taking pictures of the view at certain times of the day. I will post those maybe when the kids are napping.
Well since we have been here, Reese is walking all over the place. She gets very proud of herself when she can make a turn on her own. Its pretty cute to watch! Joshie is still a little hesitant about playing in the snow. Sometimes he doesn't even like to walk in it. Speaking of the snow...it snowed the other day and it left about inches up here on my dads property. His drive way is a hill and it is about maybe half length of a football field. Well he had me out there using his snow plow, going up and down the drive way twice. It was actually not that hard but very tiring afterwards!!
Well i will try and write more later!!




3 comments:
I am so happy you are enjoying Colorado!!! Sounds like a blast!
I am so excited to see an update! I'm glad y'all are settling in and having fun. I can't wait to see pictures. We miss y'all around here - Luke asks for Joshie and Reese at least once a day!
Sounds beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday Reese!!
Post a Comment