Monday, December 29, 2008

~FAMILY PICTURES~
The weekend before Thanksgiving we had our family pictures taken. I was a little scared on how they would turn out because of the kids, but they did such a good job!! They probably are used to having their picture taken because of me! :o) Our photographer was the best. She has kids of her own so she was very patient with us. I am so happy how great they turned out!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
Here are just a few of almost 100 pictures that i have.













































4 comments:

The Bullards! said...

Friend Friend you are back!!!!!!!!! Hoooooray!!!!!!!!!!! Ive missed you. Ok so when do I get to see you. We have lots to chat about! love you and I love the pics. My future daughter-in-law looks fabulous!

A.M. said...

I love your family photos, they turned out so great. I love the one of you both holding Reese's hands and she is walking but you can't see they rest of you guys. So cute. Glad you had a nice time in CO, PJ and I hope to move back there someday. MI is too cold for this CA girl. Merry Christmas!

Brandon and Erin said...

Love the pics. You guys look great. I can't believe how well the kids did. My kids are so hard to get to smile (both in the same picture at least). Anyway, Happy New Year. By the way, did Court tell you it is looking like she is actually having a boy now???

Ehrlebird said...

You and Josh have a beautiful family. You look so happy!!