Tuesday, January 13, 2009

~UPDATES~

I know its been a while since i have written anything. That's because i have been working. Yes, i said working!! :o) I am working with Josh for 2 weeks just to help out. It has been kind of nice to be around adults all day long, but then it makes me realize how much i truly love being home with my kids. I miss them so much and the 3 hours a day that i get to see them is not enough for me.
I was just going to write a little about the kids and what new things they are up to.
Joshie is just blowing us away at how smart he is. He loves puzzles so much. He will sit and put a 70 piece puzzle together like its nothing. I was watching him put one together last night and he zip through it so fast. He is so smart!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he is like my dad!! :o)
His new phrase that he says that we absolutely love is "I probably want to do that!" We were at Josh's brothers house and Jay was playing with his remote controlled fan. Well he turned it off because Reese started playing with it and Joshie goes up to him and says "I probably want to try and play with that." It was so funny!! He now says it all the time.
Our little drama queen Reese is now a full time walker. Well i guess she has been for a little over a month now. She can finally chase around her brother!!! I said drama queen because she truly is a drama queen!! She knows how to milk it. She has learned how to fake cry and she does it well. I swear i should put her in acting!!! And gawd forbid if you tell her no. Hands go up in the air and she throws herself down...its just very dramatic!! The joys of having a girl!! I cant wait until puberty starts!
I will try and put up some pictures soon...we are going to have a fun filled weekend and i am sure i will take lots of pictures.
Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year!!!!

No comments: