No one said it would be easy. They only said it would be worth it.
LOVE IT! I have the same picture of Jack when I left him alone for dinner with Scott one night. At least he took her shirt off!
that is AWESOME. We are actually opposite..I am more of a let them just eat however and brandon is the clean freak. Funny huh!
LOL! I love it! And for the record, Luke looks like that pretty much every time he eats!! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE IT! I have the same picture of Jack when I left him alone for dinner with Scott one night. At least he took her shirt off!
that is AWESOME. We are actually opposite..I am more of a let them just eat however and brandon is the clean freak. Funny huh!
LOL! I love it! And for the record, Luke looks like that pretty much every time he eats!! :)
Post a Comment