~JOSHIES NEW ROOM~
We updated Joshies room. There is no longer a baby theme in there. A while ago we painted the walls a blue color and we still had his crib in there. Well just recently we bought him a new bed. A race car bed!!! He loves it so much! Because the bed was also blue we had to add some color to the walls...it was just WAY to blue in there!! Thanks to our friend Kristine, she added some cool stripes to the wall. I then took a dresser that he had in his closet that was passed down then passes down then passed down to us!! :o) I painted it black and added color knobs to it. We probably redid his room for just over $100. Thats the best part about it. Well actually i am not 100% done yet.
Its very small and low to the ground. It fits his crib matress.
See all the blue!!! I think it stills needs some more color in there.





3 comments:
so cute!!
love it. I think it looks perfect as is!
great job! it looks so big boyish. :)
Post a Comment