~PIGGY TAILS~
I know her hair really isn't long enough for piggy tails but i had to try!!! I started with just one on the top...so cute!!! Then i put two more in the back...even cuter!!! I cant wait till she has "normal" looking piggy tails. Here are a few pictures my neighbor Becky took of Reese yesterday with her piggy tails.
Started with just one on top
Had to add two more in the back :o)
and no i didn't leave her like this all day!!! :o)




4 comments:
So precious!
so soo soo cute! i LOVE little girls :) good thing!
So cute! Btw, she looks EXACTLY like Joshie in that first picture!!!!
so cute...made me smile! I did the same thing to Brynn...I tried to put her hair in these tiny little pig tails...hey it was better than the mullet (that she still has :)) Give the kids a hug from me!
Post a Comment