REESE AND HER BABY
Reese has grown to love a new baby!! My cabbage patch kid from when i was little. She absolutely loves her! She puts her in the baby stroller and hugs and kisses her. There is this little rocking chair that i have that was my grandma's. She loves to sit in it. She was sitting in the rocking chair playing with the baby and rocking her. It was so cute!!!
She is giving her kisses
awww loves
This is my favorite. Sitting in the rocking chair with her baby doll...who's name by the way is Gilly Fritzy. Not sure if that's how you spell it!! They have such weird names!!




2 comments:
That last picture is sooo sweet. Reese is a cutie loving her baby!
oh I miss you guys!!! I can't believe how fast time goes...how is she so big???? She was so little last time I saw her. So cute!
Post a Comment