Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY




Happy birthday to my little boy! Your are officially 3 years old today. I know every parent says this but i really cant believe how fast these last 3 years have gone by. I miss that little baby that you were. Here are a few things that i love about you and love what you do.


I love that every morning when you wake up you tell me that you slept good.

I love that you love to cuddle in my bed with me and watch tv.

I love when sissy wakes up you give her a hug and say "good morning sissy!"

You are so smart and love doing puzzles all the time.

You are so caring, when I hurt you are always asking me if i am alright and want to kiss my "boo boo."

I love how your ears stick out when you wear a hat..just like they did when you were a baby.

I love your mouth...it is soooo small :)

You are very independent and always want to do things on your own.

You love your family and Grandma's and Grandpa's so much.

I love how everyday you make me smile and you can always make me laugh at anything you say or do!!


I love you Joshie and i hope you have a wonderful and fun filled 3rd birthday!!

Love Mommy

2 comments:

Whitney Easton said...

Ahh I love him even though I don't "technically" know him :) happy bday joshie!!!

A.M. said...

That was so sweet. It's fun to get to know Joshie through your eyes. Hope the party went well. Looks like you had good weather.