Monday, April 27, 2009

TOOFIES

Look at those teeth!!! She is getting her k-9's also so i am HOPING that it pushes her front teeth together. Although she has that piece of skin growing in between her teeth that might stop them from going together. Oh i really hope we don't have to have that cut out!!!! After the eye thingy i don't want to put her through anything else!!! Even though i think i am more traumatized about it, she probably doesn't remember it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandon and Erin said...

Hope teething is going ok...she is a cutie! I miss her and you:) At least she has space for her teeth...seems like my kids teeth are already crowded...and they only have baby teeth!

Whitney Easton said...

Oh i love toothy smiles on little kids! I can't believe how big she is! I want to see her again!