July 2004
or
7th folder closest year
22nd picture
This was our visit in CO. It was just me and Joshie. We were actually on a 3 week vacation with my mom and our last stop was in CO. We were on our way back from the zoo and you can tell the kids were tired. They had their eyes glued on the tv.
Joshie was just a little over 1 year old. I miss that little guy so much!!!!





1 comment:
He looks so young. At first glance I thought that was Reese with a short haircut! I saw pictures today of Pete when he was first born and a week old and couldn't believe it. They were posted in PJ's office next to some newer ones and I couldn't believe that was my baby boy! Miss it already. Fun to see your older pictures since I didn't get to see your kids when they were younger!
Post a Comment