WORDLESS WEDNESDAY
Ok this is suppose to be wordless but i have to explain!! Anytime Reese sees you chewing gum this is the face she makes when she wants you to blow a bubble. It is the funniest thing!!! I have to try and get other pictures of it. I love it!!!
2 comments:
So funny. I just posted some pics of pete being funny too on my blog. He tries to rip/tear everything these days and he makes these funny faces and these grunting noises when he does it. They are such goofballs aren't they? I think I smile or laugh a hundred times a day. Looking forward to seeing more pics of the bubble face. :)
SOOO sweet!! Miss you Princess!! You are getting TOOOOOOOOOOO Big.. Your Mommy and Daddy need to make you a Big SISTER soon!! :0)
Love You,
Auntie Court and your cousins!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment