Thursday, August 25, 2011

The day i have been dreading for the last 5 years!!!

Joshua started Kindergarten on Monday!  I have been dreading this day, and the same time excited for this day!  I cant believe this little man is old enough for me to drop him off outside and walk to his class on his own!  I know he is loving every minute of it!!  This kid LOVES to learn!  I know he is gonna blow his teachers away with his kindness and smarts!

Watching him walk from my car to go inside makes me so proud of him!  I am so thankful for the boy he is becoming.  He is so kind hearted and sweet.  On the way to school this morning he was talking about how something was so beautiful.  It melted my heart to him say that something was beautiful!  I dont care what it was, just hearing those words come out of his mouth pulled at my heart strings!

Joshua Aaron..I am so proud of you, the boy you are, and the man you will become!!  I couldnt ask for anything more from you!  You always amaze me in everything that you do.  I love you so much and look forward to all your accomplishments in school!










Posted by Picasa

No comments: