My Reesie Girl!
She is going to be starting Pre-K in just a week and a half! She's gonna be gone 3 days a week. I cant believe this time is already here. Not sure what i'm gonna be doing with my time! :)
Reese has changed so much in the last few months! Her attitude has gotten so much better and that sweet girl that i know she is shows more and more! She is the sweetest big sister! She always wants to hold Kinley and Kinley doesn't want any part of it!! She LOVES her big brother! Now that he has started school she is so bored! I'm trying to keep her entertained but she keeps saying, "after we're done can we PLEASE go pick up bubby?" So I'm excited for her to start school and makes some new friends!
She is loving her hair right now! She loves that she can touch it on her back! Me, personally, i'm ready to chop it off!! :)
She is going to be starting Pre-K in just a week and a half! She's gonna be gone 3 days a week. I cant believe this time is already here. Not sure what i'm gonna be doing with my time! :)
Reese has changed so much in the last few months! Her attitude has gotten so much better and that sweet girl that i know she is shows more and more! She is the sweetest big sister! She always wants to hold Kinley and Kinley doesn't want any part of it!! She LOVES her big brother! Now that he has started school she is so bored! I'm trying to keep her entertained but she keeps saying, "after we're done can we PLEASE go pick up bubby?" So I'm excited for her to start school and makes some new friends!
She is loving her hair right now! She loves that she can touch it on her back! Me, personally, i'm ready to chop it off!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment