A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today and i thought it was great!
Do i work? Uh, yes. I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, a doctor, fashion advisor, waitress, teacher, nanny, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, a lifelong student, and event planner, a person assistant, an ATM, & a comforter. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call every hour for the rest of my life.
How true is that! I know a few people who really think that being a stay at home mom is so easy and simple. That a SAHM does nothing but sit on the couch and play with the kids or sit on the internet all day long. I have stopped arguing with them because they will never understand! :)
Here's a few other things i have found on Pinterest too!
This one is sooo true!! Love it!
LOL!! I want this to hang on my back door!! No point in cleaning it all the time! She actually jumps up there as I'm cleaning it! So really whats the point! :)







1 comment:
LOVED this post...I don't think ANYTHING compares to being a stay at home mom...it is all the good you could ever hope for mixed in with lots of crazy stress...but worth it. I think one kid at home may not be so bad...I can think back on those days with noah...but with 3...it is a little hectic:) Oh well...wouldn't trade it for the world. Miss you guys! And yes...people who have never stayed home do not understand!! Maybe we don't completely understand the other side either...but still I think this is the hardest (and best) job.
Post a Comment